We exist to WIN the lost, CONNECT them to the church, TRAIN them up and SEND them out to minister to the GLORY of God.
A community of believers in which every member is Making Disciples who Make Disciples.
- We envision a community of one thousand fully devoted followers of Jesus who love God, love each other, love the lost, love to serve and love to grow.
- We envision a community of believers who regularly meet in small groups to experience life together and to support each other to become more Christ-like, that their lives, their marriages and their families may be healed and that their communities may have a positive witness for Christ.
- We envision a community of believers who serve one another, accept one another, honour one another, pray for one another and celebrate one another.
- We envision a community of praying, mature, Spirit-led, purpose-driven servant leaders who, through God’s power, reach beyond themselves to heal the hurting, liberate the oppressed, love the lonely, inspire the hopeless, save the lost and serve our community, our nation and our world.
We are committed to the structure of small groups, the process of Win, Connect, Train and Send and the practice of prayer in order to make disciples who make disciples.
We will achieve our purpose through:
- Pursuing Intimacy with God – Our highest purpose is to love the Lord and worship Him.
- Understanding and Obeying God’s Word – Life transformation takes place when God’s word is comprehended and applied.
- Relationships marked by Love, Honour, Acceptance and Forgiveness – God expects us to have relationships that glorify Him and to treat others in the way He treats us.
- Personal Evangelism – We are God’s witnesses for the salvation of the lost.
- Openness, Accountability and Integrity – God is interested in our character development which requires openness to spiritual transformation, accountability to one another and integrity in our conduct.
- Servant Leadership – Every member is a minister. Jesus is our ultimate example of leadership through serving.
- Excellence in Service – Excellence honours God and inspires people.